Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Rabbit Trail in Nature Photography.


My eldest daughter has a tendency to be fairly "selective" with her passions. She has lots of things she likes. Likes. Just likes. Sometimes she likes them a lot. But passions...?  Selective. :)

As a mom who is passionate about nature and in sharing that love with my children, imagine my joy when I noticed this daughter venturing down a rabbit trail in nature photography!


Looking back, the interest has been there for a while but the new trail being taken wasn't clearly visible. Not to me. Not even to her. 


This daughter of mine prefers to stick to the main path most of the time. She feels comfortable there. It takes something truly special to pique her interest enough to venture off that path. 


I am looking forward to following her down this rabbit trail...wherever it may lead her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment